Friday, March 16, 2012

Week 10: Time for Goodbyes & life goes on!



I feel like I’m going away from my family and leaving this supportive community of wonderful teachers. It’s really a sad phase to come to the end of the course and know that there is no week 11 or 12 …
Still, our friends’ brilliant suggestion of staying in touch and using social media for that purpose is comforting and I really thank them all very much for that!
I personally benefited a lot from this course. First of all I won wonderful friends and I have also learned pertinent ideas and skills for life. I became more concerned with the use of technology in my classroom.
My professional development is now on the right track and I hope to more such opportunities in the future. It’s thanks to the University of Oregon, Jodi, sherie and my webskills classmates that all this happened. So, thank you so much everyone!
My next step is to cascade this valuable knowledge and skills to my colleagues here in Agadir through workshops and to my students who already started working on a related project.
Good luck and Goodbye to all of you!

5 comments:

  1. Hi Rachid,
    I am not going to bid you farewell since we'll meet on the Facebook group that I hope we can extend our learning through.
    Let me wish you the best of luck in your life.
    Best wishes,
    Nihmat from lebanon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goodbye Rachid, I will miss you too.

    Hope we meet soon, either in lovely Morocco or in Lebanon.

    Salamat

    Hassan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for considering us friends!
    Stay in touch!!!
    I wish you all the best!!!
    Yuliya

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Afa,

    There's no more weeks ahead of us but a friendship with great encounters and opportunities for education awaits us.

    Good luck and all the best to you.
    Nur

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rachid, you are right when you've said this has been like a supportive family. I've seen that over and over throughout the course. I've been impressed with how everyone has bonded, encouraged and supported each other. It has been great fun.

    I hope your workshops go well and that your colleagues enjoy all you have to share with them!
    Jodi

    ReplyDelete